Saturday, January 10, 2009

What I did on Thursday and Friday

Well, not much, due to the shift from hell on Wednesday, and and a much-better-shift on Thursday. Went for a walk on Friday night for about thirty minutes with the dog and hubby. Hubby wasn't feeling very well, so we came home early. He got called in to work, which, thankfully, is only a few minutes away, but came home dragging his hind end. He went straight to the bed and within thirty minutes vomited. I've never seen him so sick. Poor thing was shaking with the chills so hard that I thought he was speaking gibberish. That was a full blown GI bug or food poisoning. All plans to work out went by the wayside so I could take care of my sweetheart.
Praying I don't get it. I have a minor cold now.
This morning I will work out with weights and do some ab workout and yoga. Maybe walk later. Later because now it is 34 degrees with a wind chill of 23 degrees. Wind is gusting to 26, sustained winds of 17 mph. Not going out in that.
Working (at work) tonight and tomorrow, so little working out to on Sunday/Monday.

No comments: