Saturday, January 8, 2011

me 'n Ed Levine

For those of you that follow Ed Levine of Serious Eats, you know that he posts about his diet every week and how much weight he has lost. Or not. Sometimes he gains, sometimes he loses, but as he states this week, "it's the bigger (or should I say the smaller) picture that counts".
I was surprised to read that he has chosen to lose one pound a month for the next year. Great minds think alike, eh? Oh. I didn't tell you that I was going to try to lose one pound a month this year. Sorry. Really, I'd been saying it at work. Everyone looks at me like I'm nuts. Wow, Barb, GREAT GOAL.
Hey. Better than gaining weight. Or not losing ANY weight.
***
Oh. And did another season of Biggest Loser start? Wow. Missed that. Luckily, my dvr knows to record any new Biggest Loser shows. So, now to watch it.

No comments: